<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, February 08, 2010
Maybe it just takes time..


It was barely two months ago when i first watched The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants.
At that point of time, i was still puzzled when Lena cried. I really thought it was a stupid thing to cry over. Kostas is a nice person. He likes her and she likes him too. I didnt think there was a need for her to be so upset.

Now i realise i didnt understand.
Because i havent been through anything like that.

And now i also realise Kostas is a bit impatient.
How can he be pissed at Lena just like that.

But that's besides the point.


I've no idea how to phrase this or what am i trying to say at all.
just wanted to 发泄 a bit.

It's been almost a week, and gradually becoming a habit of mine.
Didnt really know when it started but i guess not only did it started, it silently grew stronger and stronger.
and now im shocked by my own emotions. I've no idea why.
Maybe there's really something very wrong with me.
Maybe i really think too much and too far.

I'm just glad my twin understands me.
lol. we can never really quarrel i guess.

Hmm... I'm just afraid.
Although it did became a lot better after telling him, i'm still unsure if i could really get rid of this feeling. afterall, its your heart at stake.

""